Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tagged by a MEME?

Whatever the hell that means, it must be some blogger lingo I am not hip enough  to be down and jiggy with.  But since Stephanie sent it, I will do it, cuz let's face it, I would do anything that woman asked me to!  So here's the schtick...
 1) Link to the person who tagged you.   Stephanie
2) Post the rules.
3) Share 6 non-important things/ habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least 3 people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged know you tagged them by commenting that you did.

Wow, 6 things... this could take awhile. Ummmm, let's see
1. When I was 19 I met my true love.  Being my first real boyfriend I was devastated to find out he was moving back to his native Norway.  Being the devoted lover I am, I went with him.  I stayed there for about a year and a half before returning home broken-hearted.  But if I had to do it over, I wouldn't change a thing.

2. I used to love to eat mac'n'cheese with crunched up Doritos.  Mmmm, cheesy! Now if I even smelled it I would probably gain 5 lbs.

3. This is harder than I thought, I'm not very interesting!  I've tried all sorts of diets, but the weirdest one had to be where I would eat cereal for breakfast, a bagel with cream cheese, carrots and a diet Coke for lunch, then I would run 5 miles and come home and eat a can of beans.  I was a vegetarian at the time and needless to say a little gassy!  It's no Nutrisystem, but it worked.  (Although I don't believe it is doctor recommended)

4. I love older men!  If they have a grey streak, oh mama!  Sam Elliot, Richard Dean Anderson, Pierce Brosnan, Jon Stewart... whew, is it getting hot in here?

5. I can't stand romantic-comedies, there is something about them that makes me cringe and throw-up a little in my mouth.  Give me an action flick any day!

6. I still sing in my car and I don't give a shit if anyone sees me!  I smile and keep on belting it out, because let's face it, at least the dying cat is contained!  It's really a public service.

Alrighty then, I hope that was mildly entertaining because that literally took me a half hour!  So I am tagging my new friends at  kyddryn, Catherine, and Catwoman
I hope I did that right.

4 comments:

UnrulyArchivist said...

I got here via your comment on Complicated Mama's site, and I'm so glad I clicked over! I read through your archives so I could get caught up...the post that resonated so much with me was the one about your "first date" with your husband. I am in a very similar situation in my marriage, and we had a very similar experience when we tried to do date nights. And you got some in September? I'm jealous! I honestly can't remember when we did it. It was also inspiring to see what you are doing to create happiness for yourself. That's something I'm just starting to think about.

You are a funny writer and I look forward to reading more. I'd like to know how long you've been married and how you got from there to here!

Kyddryn said...

I may have to bend the rules a little and not tag anyone, as I've just done this one (Foolery got me at the beginning of the month) and I don't know six more folks to tag, but I bet I can think of six more weird things about me...I'm full of...er...never mind...

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Mamma Schmoo said...

Mac 'n' cheese with Doritos? Hmmmm I wonder if my kids would object to that for dinner tonight?? Sounds yummy but frightfully fattening....maybe just a salad for me.

I love singing in my car too. I do not like it so much when someone else does. Does that make me bad?

Aunt Becky said...

I sing in the car, too!