Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Popping the Cherry

Wow, my first blog post, I feel so worldly!  I finally felt it was time for me to jump on the blog bandwagon.  I successfully avoided this newfangled contraption up until a couple weeks ago when I looked at a friend's blog and was inspired! (Cue choir of Angels!)  This was the perfect outlet for all the ignored feelings and thoughts I produce on a daily basis.  Here I would have the semblance of some reciprocation for what I consider to be valuable , if not life changing, opinions.  So, in my ever elusive quest to find myself and say, "Hey, you're alright," I'm going to try the healing powers of "The Blog."  Hey, at least I won't contract any open sores...

4 comments:

BabyonBored said...

And now, another cherry popped, your first comment. You are the coolest chick ever and I know that your thoughts have been sorely in need of an outlet. I wish you the best and will bring you readers!

Kyddryn said...

If nothing else, you can make your spell check program weep over the word "blog".

Welcome to the sphere!

Shade and Sweetwater,
K

Aunt Becky said...

Welcome to the wide world of blogs!

Because Stef told me to (and I ALWAYS listen to Stef), I am linking to you. You sound like you have lots to say.

Stacey said...

Welcome! You begin to look at things that happen in a different light when you blog as in, "Oh, I'm so totally going to blog about that!"